Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feelin' a little sickie

Yesterday evening I went into the playroom to get a movie to watch and I saw "Isaiah Oates" on the list, he is Our Assistant Pastor's nephew. I had heard all about him but had never met him or his parents, so I went down and introduced myself. What a beautiful family. I went back to my room and had a bit of a rough night listening to Frankie cry on the other side of the curtain, but Luke was able to sleep through it all ! We ended up moving into a new room at six this morning (Frankie and his Dad had a bad cough we didn't want to catch) and guess where they moved us?...yep...our new roomie is Isaiah. He is six years old, Luke thinks he's pretty cool because he knew about a fun new Internet game.

Luke was feeling dizzy and his head hurt this afternoon. When his dinner came he almost threw-up at the smell. I had to remove it from the room quickly and while I was in the kitchen wrapping up his dinner he fell asleep. I'm hoping he will feel better when he wakes up.

3 comments:

  1. Luke - I've been missing following your blogs. Miss Roxanne just had a 5 day event in the hospital. I didn't get any special things though. But that's okay cause you need them more than me, since you're going for alot more hospital visits than me. Love and prayers your way and with the family. It's funny I keep an eye on your new roommate Isaiah. I've known him since he was a little dude too! Love you. Miss Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, glad you have Isaiah as a roommate. Collin, a couple years ago, had swim lessons w/ Isaiah. We will be continuing to pray for you and for Isaiah too. I hope you know the Orange Lambs miss you and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, Erica, Mike, Grace, Joe, Peter,
    We are here, keeping up with you from afar. We think happy thoughts and send them to you every day. Sometimes, if you are very quiet you will be able to hear special whispers in the wind and feel special feelings from the sunshine. These are the good thoughts of people from all over the world. All of us who are sending our good thoughts have to rely on nature to bring them to you. The internet helps but can't whisper the way the wind can, nor make you feel feelings deep inside like the sun can. So next time you are outside see if you can catch some of our good thoughts out there. They are REALLY GOOD ones. See if you can guess any of them and share them with me when I see you next. Love from Kimberly and Elise.

    ReplyDelete