Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks to all for your encouraging posts! We love you!

The doctor said he would loose the rest of his hair after his second cycle of chemo. When all this started I told Luke he was going to be bald like Daddy, he replied "No I'm not". I am starting to believe he was right. He still has hair!!!

My prayer was answered at the hospital last time and he woke-up feeling fine. He has been feeling great over all. We are scheduled for round 4 on Tue May, 19th. A couple of weeks after treatment we will enter what is called "observation" phase of his treatment. He will have another CT scan and a MIBG scan. The Oncologists and Surgeon will examine his scans and decide weather Luke is ready for surgery. My prayer is for Luke's Surgeon, Dr.Lisa Abramson, to get the entire tumor, without missing a single cell. Then maybe he will not need any more chemo afterwards! Thank you all for praying with us :) -Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment