Monday, May 16, 2011

Miracles happen all the time

Well, I closed with my last post hoping to report good news....and....guess what!! There was no cancer seen in Luke's Mibg scan and they also did not see any tumor markers in his UA. This news was such a blessing! I walked out of the Oncologist's office to the car forgetting my purse, I was so excited.
I held Luke as he fell asleep the other night and I said "you know, its a miracle?" he said "what is a miracle?" I answered, "that's when something great happens that only God can do" he replied thoughtfully "Well, I can think of a lot of miracles" he counted on his fingers "You getting married to Dad...getting all of us kids...and... I know the biggest miracle EVER!... it was Jesus dying for us so we can go to heaven". He smiled and fell asleep.
I'm thinking God must have mighty plans for this little man.

Thank you, my friends, for all your prayers and comforting words. ~Erica

1 comment:

  1. I am overwhelmed by the strength, faith, and understanding Luke possesses. The simple faith of a child is a great lesson to us all.

    ReplyDelete