Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 days of Chemo

Yesterday Luke had a C.T. scan and a full body bone scan, he had to lie completely still for 45 min. Mike and I sat and watched in amazement. I'm not sure I could have done what he did. The tech. said he was the best patient he'd ever had. We finally got to get him something to eat at 2pm then we headed up to the 6th floor to start 5 days of chemo. Another million questions to go over with Dr.Hsu and a few hours of pre-hydration and Luke's chemo finally started at 9:30pm. He was sound asleep. He woke up this morning feeling great, ate scrambled eggs and a few Cheerios. P.S. Luke's bone marrow is healthy! GOD is GOOD !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Mike, Erica, and Luke! Love you guys and are praying for you all! I wanted to see what your needs here at home were so that we can be of help to the kids and your family! Barry, Christian and I just returned form vacation and our garden is full of great vegetables and fruit! We'd love to bring some over for you all to enjoy! I'll email some other info I received from a friend at church. The letter touched me and I wanted you to read it. We are praising God with you for the good report on the bone scan! He is near and he hears! We love you and are lifting you up in prayer!
    ~Dar

    ReplyDelete