Friday, July 10, 2009

Luke slept till almost 9:30 this morning. I was a little worried he was going to wake up feeling wiped out, but no, he is feeling just fine. He is happy with his new Lego's Auntie Kim and Sam brought him. He said "pirate's are trying to steel rubies and a guy got stabbed and his legs were chopped off!" Cancer is no fun, but we are doing our best to have fun anyway. I think the next time the insurance lady calls I'm gonna have to let it go to voicemail, she got me all stressed out about record keeping and money this morning. Just two of the things I don't want to think about right now... I would rather play pirates with my boy.

3 comments:

  1. We're all so glad he's doing well :)
    We love you guys!

    The Whites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what kind of insurance you have. But if you have any questions I'd be happy to help you. I worked for Blue Shield and Blue Cross Insurance as a customer service rep. So I do know a few things about insurance.
    Glad Luke's Bone Marrow is good and yes God is Good all the time!!
    Love you guys
    Prayers are with you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. play pirates with luke the stupid insurance people can wait untill he is well. they can handle it untill your ready. it sounds like he his doing well. and i thank God for that. i know i have been right where you are.i'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete